Views:5 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-01-17 Origin:Site
When the vacuum cleaner is working, a stream of air passes through the vacuum cleaner, enters through the inlet, and exits through the exhaust.This airflow carries particles of dust that have been sucked in by the vacuum cleaner.Before dusty air is expelled from the vent, it passes through a dust bag or filtration system.Vacuum cleaner bags are made of a porous woven material, usually cloth or paper.They act as filters.The holes in the bags are large enough for air to pass through, but too small for most dust particles to pass through.As a result, all the air passes through the filter material as air flows into the bag, but the dirt and dust stay inside.
Bagless vacuum cleaner
Bagless vacuums existed even before bagless vacuums.In a bagless vacuum cleaner, dust is collected into a dust bag, usually made of cloth.When the bag is full, the duster is removed, the dust is dumped into a trash can, and then loaded into a vacuum cleaner.The whole operation was chaotic.After several operations, the pores of the filter bag became clogged with dust, resulting in a loss of suction.It must be washed in the washing machine often.
These difficulties led to the invention of vacuum cleaners with disposable bags.
Today's bagless vacuum cleaners, of course, don't use bags to collect dust;Instead, the dust is collected in a container of dust, filled and then replaced.These containers are made of transparent material, so the level of dust can be known.The main advantage of the bagless cleaner is that it saves the cost of replacing the dust bag.People don't need to stock up on vacuum cleaner bags at home.One drawback, however, is that emptying and reloading the container is often cumbersome.As it empties, the dust escapes back into the air.This can be especially harmful if there are people around with allergies.
There's a bag of vacuum cleaners
Bag cleaners collect dust into disposable bags.Bags can be handled when fully avoiding all cleaning and finishing clutter.Filtration is better here because most vacuum cleaners use an additional filter layer like a high efficiency particulate filter.The higher or thicker the filter, the more difficult it is for the air to pass through.It requires more suction to push air through the tighter and higher filter bags.With this in mind, you can filter as needed.Some vacuum cleaners have HEPA disposable bags that filter dust up to 0.01 micron.If you or someone around you has asthma or allergies, choose a vacuum cleaner with a HEPA vacuum cleaner bag.
The benefits of using a vacuum cleaner bag
1. They avoid the tedious process of putting the dust in the trash and putting it back in.
2. It's easy to deal with the dust -- just take out the bags and throw them away.
3. The filtration system tends to be better with additional HEPA filtration.
4. People with asthma or allergies can choose a better filter bag.
Disadvantages of using vacuum cleaner bags
1. You have to pay for disposable plastic bags.This is a recurring expense.
2. You should remember to save some disposable plastic bags.If there is no bag to replace in the middle of cleaning, it will affect your cleaning.
3. You may not be able to use any type of bag or for your machine.It is necessary to purchase your bag inventory from specific dealers long in advance.
4. The vacuum may lose its suction when the bag is full.However, modern vacuum cleaners already have digital indicators to tell you when to change your bag.
Vacuum bags should be replaced regularly to keep your vacuum running smoothly.Full vacuum bag results in reduced suction.Purchase genuine disposable vacuum bags to keep your vacuum running at its peak performance.