Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-11-22 Origin:Site
1. PP filter element filter: The single-tube filter with various PP filter elements is generally low in price, but the filter element is easy to be clogged and needs to be replaced frequently, and the filtration accuracy is not high. It is only used for preliminary filtration of water.
2. Activated carbon filter: It can eliminate different colors and odors in the water, but it cannot remove bacteria and other harmful substances in the water, and the removal effect of sediment and rust is also very poor.
3. Filter: completely remove the beneficial and harmful substances in the water, and the output is pure water. Need to pressurize and power up, the water utilization rate is low (a lot of waste water, less pure water, generally about 50% of the tap water is wasted). The purification cost is high, the flow is small, and it only solves the problem of drinking water.
4. Water softener: Generally, regenerated sodium resin is used to replace the calcium and magnesium ions in the water, which can only soften and reduce the hardness of the water, and cannot purify or remove various harmful pollutants in the water.
5. Barrel filter: The barrel filter installed on the water dispenser generally uses filter materials such as activated carbon, ceramics, and mineralized balls. The secondary pollution and the small amount of water are just positioning to solve the problem of drinking water.
6. Ultrafiltration filter: It can effectively remove harmful substances such as sediment, rust, suspended solids, colloids, bacteria, macromolecular organics, etc., and retain mineral trace elements that are beneficial to the human body. The filter element has a long service life, large water output, no need to power up or pressurize, low purification cost, high water utilization rate, and suitable for the purification of large amounts of domestic water.
7. Mixed media filter: According to the functional characteristics of different filter materials, a combination of multiple technologies is used to achieve a wide range of water quality treatment and comprehensively and effectively remove various harmful substances in the water. For example, the Jinliyuan kitchen filter uses ultrafiltration as the core component, combined with high-performance KDF, which can not only effectively remove sediment, rust, suspended matter, colloids, bacteria, macromolecular organic matter, etc. It can effectively inhibit the growth of bacteria in the water and remove heavy metals, making the filtered water safer and healthier; the water utilization rate is as high as 95%, and the water production is large, which can conveniently meet the water purification needs of household kitchen filters.