Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-08-20 Origin: Site
1. PP water filter cartridges
PP water filter cartridges is also called PP melt-blown water filter cartridges. It is made of polypropylene ultrafine fibers by thermal fusion. The fibers randomly form a three-dimensional microporous structure in space. ,It can intercept impurities of different particle sizes. The accuracy range of the PP water filter cartridges is 0.5-100μm, and its flux is more than 1.5 times that of the peak room filter of the same accuracy.
2. String wound filter cartridges
It is refined by winding the textile fiber yarn with good filtering performance on the porous skeleton. Its yarn materials include polypropylene fiber, acrylic fiber, absorbent cotton fiber and so on. By controlling the tightness and thinness of the yarn during winding, water purifier filter cartridges with different precisions can be made, which can effectively remove suspended solids, particle impurities, etc. of various liquids, and have a high purification effect on various liquids.
3. Foldable microporous filter cartridges
The foldable microporous filter cartridges is a precision filter device made of polypropylene (Polypropylene) thermal spray fiber membrane, nylon (Nylonb) polytetrafluoroethylene (PTEE) microporous filter membrane, etc. as the filter medium. It has a small volume and a large filtering area. The advantages of high precision. The filtering accuracy can range from 0.1μm to 60μm. The end cover of the filter element is sealed and the overall structure is connected by hot melt bonding.
4.Activated carbon filter cartridges
There are two categories of activated carbon filter elements: compressed activated carbon filter cartridges and bulk activated carbon filter cartridges.
1. The compressed activated carbon filter cartridges uses coal-based activated carbon and coconut shell activated carbon with high adsorption value as the filter material, The inside and outside of the compressed activated carbon filter element are respectively wrapped with a layer of non-woven fabric to ensure that the carbon core itself will not fall off the carbon powder. The two ends of the carbon core are equipped with soft nitrile rubber gaskets.
2. Bulk activated carbon filter cartridges. Put the required activated carbon particles into a special plastic shell, use welding equipment to weld the end caps to the two ends of the shell, and put the two ends of the shell into the non-woven fabric for filtering. The filter ensures that the carbon core will not drop carbon powder and black water during use.
6. Ceramic filter
8.Titanium rod filter
9. RO reverse osmosis filter
10. Stainless steel filter
11. Filter element of oil filter
12. Hydraulic oil filter