Views:9 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-03-18 Origin:Site
Most cleaning professionals know that vacuum cleaners with hepa filters can help protect indoor air quality.These filters can capture the smallest particles, as small as 0.3 microns, 99.97 percent of the time.They can trap smoke, mold, bacteria, dust mites, pollen and other particles.
Over time, however, HEPA filters need to be replaced.This is essential to keep your vacuum cleaner running at peak performance.
But since hepa filters can last a long time, it is not uncommon for cleaners to forget to replace them.
There is no "one-size-one" rule for how often HEPA filters should be replaced.
Our opinion is that the frequency of replacement needs to depend on the frequency of use of the machine, the type of environment, the indoor environment, and even the location of use.
• in residential environments, HEPA filters can take two to three years to replace.
• in everyday business environments, it should be checked every six months.If there are serious stains, should be replaced;Otherwise, it should be replaced once a year.
• replace the hepa filter if mildew is detected when using the vacuum cleaner.
• some vacuum cleaners have a pre-filter to catch large particles;These pre-filters should be checked/replaced every three to four months.
• if carbon prefilters are used in the system, these should be replaced every two to three years.
• if the filter or filter housing is damaged, the filter should be replaced.
When replacing a filter, users should contact the dealer or manufacturer that purchased the filter.And always choose the machine and model of HEPA filter suitable for your own use.