Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-11-16 Origin: Site
In daily life, many friends like to use the vacuum cleaner to clean the indoor sanitation, and after the vacuum cleaner is used for a long time, the filter element of the vacuum cleaner generally accumulates a lot of dust and dirt, if it is not cleaned up in time, it is easy to lead to the vacuum cleaner's vacuuming effect is worse, or lead to the vacuum cleaner's vacuuming speed is slow.
At this time, it is necessary to clean in time, so how to clean the vacuum cleaner filter element?
The filter element of the vacuum cleaner can be washed with water, but be careful not to wash it with the washing machine, and gently scrub it with your hands.
Now the vacuum cleaner is generally a HEPA material filter element, their home brush can be brushed, you can gently knock off the dust above, you can also rinse with water, but this filter element does not need to wash with water often, three or four months washed once.
Note: No matter what filter element, after washing, it must be dried before use, otherwise there will be more dust and garbage stuck to it, and it will cause damage to the motor.
1. Unplug the power supply and make sure that the vacuum cleaner is in the state of electromechanical separation.
2. Open the dust collection bin and gently pull out the air inlet filter.
3. replace the new air filter or use water to clean theair filter.
4. Put the clean air inlet filter in a cool and ventilated place.
5. Take out the air filter from the back of the vacuum cleaner.
6. Replace the air filter or clean the dust on the air filter and install it back to the original position.
1, do not use rubbing, kneading and other methods when cleaning the filter, so as not to damage the filter.
2, ensure that the filter is installed in the original place before you can start the vacuum cleaner, otherwise it will cause motor failure.
3, the vacuum cleaner filter can only be dried, can not be ironed or blown, baked by other methods, which is easy to lead to deformation of the filter. If the vacuum cleaner filter element is not thoroughly dry, then it must not be used, otherwise it is easy to cause damage to the motor of the vacuum cleaner, making the vacuum cleaner unable to work normally.
Of course, when the vacuum cleaner is full, throw it away.
In the process of use, the dust collection bag only needs to be cleaned once every 2-3 weeks.
If the vacuum cleaner is used more frequently, and the dust and dust in the surrounding environment of the vacuum cleaner are more, this time it is necessary to clean the dust collection bag of the vacuum cleaner in time, which is generally to check the situation of the dust collection bag before and after cleaning.
When using a vacuum cleaner, it is impossible to avoid inhaling some insect eggs, such as the insect eggs will multiply rapidly in the dust collection bag, if not cleaned up in time, it will affect the environmental health around the vacuum cleaner, so after the vacuum cleaner cleaned up the dirty environment, it should be cleaned up in time, so as to avoid the surrounding clean and sanitary environment is not polluted.
1. If the vacuum cleaner has a dust bag, simply take out the dust bag, move the sealing strip to one side, and the garbage can be emptied.
2. If the vacuum cleaner uses a paper bag for trash, when the bag is full, just take out the paper bag, discard it, and replace it with a new one.
3. If the vacuum cleaner is of the dust cup type, simply open the dust cup to empty the garbage.
1. First, remove the garbage bag from the vacuum cleaner, take off the drawstring, and empty the accumulated dust and debris. It is recommended to perform this operation near an outdoor garbage bin, as the dust can be substantial.
2. Gently flip the garbage bag inside out, exposing the inner wall, and then use a spray bottle to evenly moisten it with water. This helps reduce the dust and makes the cleaning process more manageable. After cleaning, allow the garbage bag to air dry before putting it back.
3. For those in northern regions, after emptying the garbage, flip the bag over and rub it a few times on clean snow. This makes the cleaning process much easier.